Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Recent Game Cam action



I swear they look more like cheap plastic toys than real animals, but they dig enough foxholes for a whole regiment of green army men.



Masked bandit who looks like she's been on a diet. (I dreamed I was about this thin last night, but when I woke up it wasn't true.) We had a lot more raccoons when we lived in the suburbs than we do here out in the country.



Looks like frost on the grass, doesn't it? But this is Alabama, not Minnesota. The camera hasn't moved, but the previous photo was before all the recent rain, and this one was just a few days ago. What a difference in the grass!



Why are you so skinny? You've eaten all but two of our chickens!

-----

Wayne has been showing some recent pics from his Cuddeback too. He's got a different version than we do.

I'm not sure what type Linda has, but there's been a lot of action at her house!

-----

I forgot to post a link to the Friday Ark on Friday. So go visit now if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment