Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coco the Obedient One...Sort of....

Anyone who know Auburn and Ace, knows how well trained Ace is. Coco, on the other hand, not so much. Don't get me wrong. She is a great dog. We don't have any trouble with her. It's just comical to us to see her version of dog obedience after being around Auburn and Ace.



Here she is walking with Aric. I love this picture of the two of them. She seems fully engrossed into listening to him. She seems to be saying, I am your dog. You are my boy.

You are Master. I am dog. Lie down....no problem!

I'll just stay here. With you. Until you let me know when I can get up. Or until.....

something else distracts me and I forget all about you....

Living the life in Florida with our adorable free range Merle-like dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment