Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snorkeling at Bahia Honda State Park

The older kids drove down to join us today, and we headed over to Bahia Honda to do some snorkeling. We had a big rain storm all day yesterday so it was a bit chilly and the water was too cloudy to see anything. We had fun anyways. We were there when the sun was beginning to set. As glorious as I think the beach is, I think being there at sunrise and sunset makes it a million times more glorious.



The kids waded out in the water first and I could tell by their expressions that the water was cold. Once they got out there, they had fun. Here they are laughing at who knows what. It doesn't even matter what, because when I see my kids laughing-all is right with my world.





I am always fascinated by the birds at the beach. It's hard not to want to snap a million pictures of them!







I'm more fascinated by this though. This is what makes my heart sing. I love these people!



They are laughing again. This time I know what they are laughing at though.



Dad is doing his duck walk into the water. It's the simple things in life that make our day. What can I say? We are easily entertained in this family.



Aren't they beautiful? Even if they are using their dad as a source of entertainment, they are really beautiful!



Life is good! Living it in Sunny Florida!




No comments:

Post a Comment