Friday, June 5, 2015

The last of the "old" Nomics"



Hey if you are one of the last to jump on theolder stle Nomic's in late summer or fall of you may have scored more than you first thought.



I bought a spare tool recently for a trip and wanteda mate for my original pair of old style Nomics. Found a fewon saleand ordered from a small retailer the last one they had in stock. It showed up and to my surprize the head was the new version which is able to take the newest Petzl hammer and adze. Pretty cool bonus from Petzl.



Not that big of deal because I use the C-T hammer.Not everyone's choiceso I think it is very cool that some of these older tools made it out with the factoryhammer option available.I really like thenew, and bigger,carabiner clip in the head. Makes it much easier to rack the tools on a biner. Win, win on this one.



Check out the head differences on your tool if it is a recent purchase (Fall of '10) and a old style Nomic.

No comments:

Post a Comment