Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Our little trip took us to one of the most beautiful sites we've ever laid eyes on: our granddaughter. My mom will probably tell you that the picture above looks like my baby pictures. That's not why I think she is beautiful though. She just is!

Makes you want to sniff her newborn baby head, doesn't it? How is it that even baby slobber is cute?

I'm a little smitten with her. Ah, who am I kidding...I'm completely head over heels in love with her!!!!!

She is so smart and funny already. She makes a different face every ten seconds which cracks us up.

Papa thinks she is the greatest thing too!

My best birthday ever was when I had Aric (happy Birthday number one son) but this ranked right up there. She's a keeper to be sure!



Living the life as Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment