Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Big Chili

Meet the sponsors.The "Big Chili", Steve Foster, came out from the UK.Matt Adams came up from Sydney.And I took the day off work.



Photo: Lee CujesTeam ChiliWe talked shoes. We climbed. Matt crushed. I ate carbs for lunch for the first time in yonks.

What a perfect day!





Matt knocked off Screaming Insanity in no time at all.























How much do I want these little beauties? I got a special preview today. I love them. I want them.

So much rubber, so much style.

The new Matador lace, by Red Chili of course.

I can't wait to test drive them.

Click the photo to enlarge the image.





In the mean time I've got these sharp new Caronas.



What to wear, what to wear?







Thanks guys, I love them. jj

No comments:

Post a Comment