Sunday, May 10, 2009

The “Happy 101” Award

The “Happy 101” award is making the rounds in geneablogger land and I'm happy to say that it has been given to me three times! I've received it from Carol at Reflections from the Fence, Harriet at Genealogy Fun, and Bill at West in New England.

I'm also happy to accept the happy award! By accepting it I am obligated to name 10 things that make me happy and pass the award along to 10 more bloggers that brighten my day.

Here are just 10 of the things that make me happy:
  1. Being retired.
  2. Traveling.
  3. Sunshine and blue skies.
  4. Meeting geneablogger friends.
  5. Keeping in touch with family.
  6. Warm weather.
  7. Walking in the woods or along the seashore.
  8. Writing.
  9. Photography.
  10. Watching the sun rise and set.
And the 10 bloggers to receive the award are:
  • Jasia at Creative Gene
  • Apple at Apple's Tree
  • Denise at Moultrie Creek
  • fM at footnoteMaven
  • Ruby and Cheri at You Go Genealogy Girls
  • Donna Pointkouski at What's Past is Prologue
  • T.K. at Before My Time
  • Debra Osborne Spindle at All My Ancestors
  • Leah Kleylein at Random Notes
  • Greta Koehl at Greta's Genealogy Bog

No comments:

Post a Comment