Thursday, February 5, 2009

Booze and Touristy stuff at Tulum

While waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive at our meeting point, I did a quick survey of the little square in Tulum. You never know I might see something worth buying.



Well, what did I see? You cannot get as touristy as this...







Indian tribes for you for a few pesoses...



And of course Mexico is proud of its booze... Tequila and beer. I have to admit that I love tequila. Give me a few shots please!









My souvenir shot with Mr. Corona =)



Now,Corona beer is usually served chilled and with a slice of lemon in it. I am not a beer gal, I prefer real alcholic drinks like wine and tequila... or whisky.







And that is our Mexican driver leaning on the bar waiting patiently for the rest of the group to turn up.



I could not make up my mind so I did not buy anything. Might be a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment